2017년 5월 16일 화요일

Real Feedback of ChungYoonJin Hanami HwangHooDan!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dabin-Shop-ChungYoonJin-Hanami-HwangHooDan-Queen-039-s-Royal-Health-and-Beauty-/222434140643
eBay Store - Dabin Shop 

ChungYoonJin Hanami HwangHooDan-Real Feedback 


1. Moderated the Menopausal symptom, it makes my life back!
After 10 days of ChungYoonJin Hanami HwangHooDan, I can get sound sleep and feel
my body strenthen. And feel really less tiredness.


2. Even it is new year, I feel my age back a year!
After lots of work of end of year and new year, I didn't feel much tiredness. Instead, I feel strength and can ride motorbike again.



3. I hope lots of people can get great effect like me!
.. Preparing take ChungYoonJin Hanami HwangHooDan. - Stoped all kinds of other 
  health functional food.
.. First day - Took it in my office in the morning, and I got period in the evening. It is 25
  days after from last one. My period was irregular, 30 days or 45 days. And it is without
  cramps. Great!! 
.. Second day - I feel full of life, and got great feeling.
.. Third day - I feel a little heat and can sleep without electric pad, and got sound sleep.
.. Fourth day - After wash in the morning, I feel my skin smooth and tighten.
.. Fifth day - My period still on going. It was 2~3 days before. And again, the blood 
  looks red, clean and the amount is still big. 
.. Sixth day - My period ended. My insomnia looks disappear.



.. Eighth day - While I was out, I didn't feel get to home. I had to take rest after market, 
                  but now, I do not feel much tiredness. 
.. Tenth day - My chronic disease, gastritis, looks disappear. Last for 10 years, I had took
                 medicine cuz gastritis, and I can live without medicine. It is miracle!
.. Eleventh day - My appetite was back! Cuz of comfortable stomach, I can eat more 
                 than past.
.. Twelfth day - I sleep much. 
.. Thirteenth day - My drinking capacity was less than a can of beer. Today I drank 4 
                    cans of beer, and I didn't feel hangover in the morning. 
.. Fourteenth day - Forgot taking HwangHooDan, and I couldn't sleep late evening.
                       Took it after midnight, and could sleep soon.
.. Fifteenth day - Due to frozen shoulder and spondylolysis I had to take painkiller, but
                     last 2 weeks, I didn't take any painkiller.




4. My body became young like install battery to my body! 
  My knees became comfortable, and I feel my body supple.




5. Special product! I could feel effect just several days! 
  My skin looks clean and healthy. And with great condition, I can start a day with 
  vigorously.




6. Modified pain, I can get sound sleep!
  Because of thyroid cancer in 2006 and hermiated cervical surgery in 2007, my mother's
  condition was not good. Now she can get sound sleep without pain. 




7. My hands and feet became warm, and my skin tone brightened!
  After 10 Kg of weight loss, my condition was not good as before. And after 
  HwangHooDan, I can feel warm hands and feet, no headache, no hangover, 
  feel strength, mitigation of dizziness and smooth and shine skin.




8. Tonsillitis recovered just a ball of HwangHooDan!
  After surgical removal of thyroid, I got cold easily. And I could get well after took a 
  ball HwangHooDan!




9. My husband wants the ChungYoonJin Hanami HwangHooDan enthusiastically!
  After take HwangHooDan, my husband felt strenth every morning. And he could
  get really happy night. Now he want HwangHooDan eagerly.




10. Feel lots of change just with a ball of HwangHooDan!
  HwangHooDan is omnipotence!




11. During taking HwangHooDan, I didn't feel tiredness!
  My body was rather cool before, and after HwangHooDan, my body became warm.
  And my muscle cramps disappear. And its aftertaste is clean.




12. The heavy body with tired, now it is light!
  First my urine stinks, and it disappear gradually. And my menopausal symptom eased 
  dramatically. I feel light body. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기